An MSP is when the sourcing, engagement and administration of temporary/contract resources and tasks is managed by an external provider.
This service gives clients the option to allow TWE to take full responsibility for managing the organisations non-permanent or temporary workforce. We understand that you require a partner who can deliver the skills your business requires. MSP not only gives clients greater transparency in terms of cost but also ensures more control of your recruitment activities. In situations where clients are dealing with high volumes of different professional skills this service is especially valuable.
There are many reasons why companies choose to engage a Managed Service Provider but most of them come down to cost savings and compliance. We help organisations to upgrade and progress in the way they acquire their contingent staff that they need to run their business by bringing together talent from multiple sources, identifying, screening and then presenting the best people from across the marketplace. Saving you time, money and hassle, whilst increasing the quality of your non-permanent hires.
It includes benefits like:
- Single contact - reducing complexity and administrative burdens
- Efficient processing – quick turn around on sourcing and on-boarding of the right temporary skills for your business
- Market environment and compliance
- Risk Mitigation - Control processes to reduce the risks associated with devolved purchasing practices and hiring
- Competitive advantage – streamline operation and match business cycles offering a competitive advantage